Sunday, March 27, 2011

Poem: A Fucking Poem

I do not often curse in poems, though sometimes nothing gets a point across more clearly. However, I was thinking of the ever-versatile word, "fuck," and, well ...

A Fucking Poem

If someone should ask you the most dimensional word
Cover kids’ ears so it isn’t soon heard
It is deemed rather vulgar or crude to its use
You won’t find it in classrooms or the famed Dr. Seuss

Fuck is a word that knows limitless place
“Fuck it” or “Fuck yeah” or “Fuckin’ disgrace”
“Fucked over quite royally” or “No fucking way”
“Fucking like rabbits” or “That fucker just may”
“Fuck up” a project; “Get fucked faced at the bar”
Or the envious marvel for “The fucking rad car”
“That mother fucker’s just fucked me,” so “Fuck you” returned
“I’ve no fucking idea” when a plan’s not discerned

“Fuck!,” you’d exclaim in a moment of pain
“That dumb fuck’s a moron” you would rightly proclaim
“Where the fuck are we” and “Who the fuck cares”
“Who gives a fuck” or “He is fucking downstairs”

The word can be fit into any deemed spot
It is a marvel of English though a prude’d rather not
I use it here freely as a tribute as such
The fucking poem is finished having used fuck … so fucking much

Copyright SGW 2011

7 comments:

Carol Rogers said...

I F****ing love it :)!

-rachelleeashlee. said...

This made my day.

Paterika Hengreaves said...

I couldn't duck this poem.The blending end rhymes are delightful. Great for silent reading.Yea! you are so bold to pen this poem; I dare not use the f-word aloud... but the touch most delightful. LOL.

STP said...

Thanx all!! Not a typical Scott poem, but I had fun with it.

Art said...

this is fucking awesome, you deserve every fucking compliments for it and then a fucking thousand more:)

STP said...

Thanx a fucking lot!

Anonymous said...

You all have said summed it up! This was fucking original and in a weird way, fucking inspirational.