Friday, September 30, 2005

Where is God in your life?

I saw that on a bumper sticker of a car this morning on the way to work. Appropriately, at least, it was not on the back of an SUV.

The ocean, a park, with my Little Brother, writing a check out for a charity, volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters or the American Cancer Society, helping out a friend who needs some money, going for a walk, writing poetry, listening to great music, being with nature, orca watching, Monticello, doing a good job, being a progressive, my family, my close friends, in a Reiki session, meditative dance, enjoying a big cup of coffee ice cream, thinking of my father, fighting injustice and intolerance with all my heart, nurturing the planet, and being madly in love with the most wonderful woman on the planet.

That's where God is in my life.

No comments: