Friday, October 21, 2005

Technology run amok!

I am not technologically illiterate by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I am pretty good with the stuff. However, staying in my brother's condo here in L.A. has led me to believe that we have gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy over board on gadgetry.

His living room TV has four remotes and I can't get the set to go on. I hear sound, but no picture. The bedroom TV was working until the dog stepped on the remote. It took me ten minutes to get the channels to change again. I wanted to print something on his computer, so I turned the printer on. There's paper in the printer and the printer says all is well. Nothing is printing.

Oh, did I mention that in his downstairs lobby, you can't open the doors between the front desk and the elevator? They have to open it for you! I was pushing and pulling yesterday with no luck until the woman came back to the desk and freed me!

HELP!!!!!

No comments: